TRA TỪ

Bài 3: My Family

My Family Members

Task:

Write about your family tree.

(Bạn hãy viết mô tả cây gia đình của bạn.)

Tham khảo lại bài reading để viết mô tả về gia phả của gia đình bạn.

(Bạn có thể viết bài lên mục phản hồi để chia sẻ cùng các bạn trong cộng đồng TiếngAnh123.com)
ĐĂNG PHẢN HỒI CỦA BẠN CHO BÀI HỌC NÀY
CÁC Ý KIẾN BÌNH LUẬN - PHẢN HỒI VỀ BÀI HỌC NÀY

hvan12

Tiếng Anh cơ bản cấp độ 1

Ngày tham gia: 27-06-2021

Bài viết: 2

• Sổ học bạ: 21
• Điểm thành tích: 6
• Điểm học bạ: 21
Hi guys! Today I really happy to share you about my family. There are 4 members in my family: my dad, my mom, my younger sister and me. My dad is 39 years old. He's quite tall, fat. He's sociable and somtimes he's very bad-temperted. He's an office. My mom is younger than my dad. She's 38 years old. She's a Biology teacher. She's also quiet tall but she's slimmer. I love her meals. She's the best person for me. My younger sister is 5. Sometimes she's funny but she's always naughtey and stubborn. But I still love her because whenever I feel bad she always hugs me. It's make me feel better. I'm 13 years old. Now, I am a student in a secondary school. I'm tall, quite fat. However, I'm a sociable and friendly person. I love my family so much. How about you? Can you introduction your family to me???
Gửi lúc: 20:23:08 ngày 23-07-2021

Khuevuminhkhue

Tiếng Anh cơ bản sơ cấp

Ngày tham gia: 30-11-2017

Bài viết: 18

• Sổ học bạ: 253
• Điểm thành tích: 7
• Điểm học bạ: 253
Hello everyone ,today I will talk to my family .My family has 5 members:My father ,my mother ,my younger sister,my younger brother and me. My father is 38 years old ,he is a Maths teacher in Gia Vien C High school.He is tall ,fat and very funny too. My mother is 36 years old ,.she is a Phisics teacher in Gia Vien C High school too.She is tall ,slim and interesting.My younger sisteris 8 years old ,she study in Gia Lac Primary school.She has got a straigh and black hair,her skin is very white,two eyes is big and circle ,she is very beautiful.My younger brother is 2 years old ,he is very cute.And the end is me,I'm 11 years old ,I'm tall and slim same my mother .I love my family.
Gửi lúc: 18:32:35 ngày 23-07-2021

bachhientrang

Tiếng Anh cơ bản sơ cấp

Ngày tham gia: 22-06-2019

Bài viết: 52

• Sổ học bạ: 306
• Điểm thành tích: 103
• Điểm học bạ: 306
Hi. Now I would like to introduce my family. My family has 4 members. It's dad, mom, sister, and me. My father was a soldier and he worked in Tay Ninh before, but because there were only 3 of us at home, for convenience he moved back and worked near the house. My father is a quite serious and disciplined person. Of course, because the army is like that. However, yes and sometimes he is very happy and sociable.nAnd my mother is a teacher. More precisely, a preschool teacher. my mother is very gentle and also very good at cooking and the food she cooks is also delicious. Last but not least, it's my little sister, she just turned 6 years old this year. She is quite cute and lively, although she sometimes angers me and is often scolded by me. But she is quite stubborn and also very energetic. I don't have much to say about family. I think that's it. Have a good day.
Gửi lúc: 11:53:30 ngày 23-07-2021
Bạch Hiền Trang

runghoang1

Tiếng Anh cơ bản hoàn thành

Ngày tham gia: 01-08-2011

Bài viết: 208

• Sổ học bạ: 606
• Điểm thành tích: 54
• Điểm học bạ: 606
My dad is called a farmer, yet I prefer to call him a businessman. He grows woods and sell them to companies. Though, he mostly manage his workers to do the jobs.nMy mother is teaching Maths at a high school. She's intelligent and very hard-working. I usually see her preparing lessons very late at night.nI have a younger brother. He's seven years younger than me. Really good at playing sports, he can even do magic tricks, and play guitar... I'm afraid his studying is not really good.nI'm currently studying at a University of IT, and I don't want to say much about myself. Thanks for reading.
Gửi lúc: 17:33:19 ngày 22-07-2021
Hope to see you again once I come back

doanlinhlinh15052007

Tiếng Anh cơ bản sơ cấp

Ngày tham gia: 30-11--0001

Bài viết: 16

• Sổ học bạ: 3
• Điểm thành tích: 4
• Điểm học bạ: 3
HELLO GUYS TODAY WILL TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY. THERE ARE 5 PEOPLES . THEY ARE MY DAD MY MOM MY ELDER BROTHER MY ELDER SISTER AND ME. MY FATHER IS 43 YEARS OLD. MY MOTHER IS 42 YEARS OLD. MY BROTHER IS 22 YEARS OLD. MY SISTER IS 16 YEARS OLD. AND ME, I'M 15 YEARS OLD. THIS IS MY FAMILY. HOW ABOUT YOU?
Gửi lúc: 16:52:14 ngày 21-07-2021
Chỉ tài khoản VIP mới thấy mục này